Raised so far
Limited spots available!
Sanfilippo is a rare genetic condition that causes fatal brain damage. It is a type of childhood dementia and most patients never reach adulthood. But there is hope...
Researchers around the world are working hard to find effective treatments. In order to achieve our purpose to drive research for a world without Sanfilippo Syndrome, we have a robust funding program in place. The funds raised on the Hike For Hope 2021 will go towards vital research projects that show potential to halt disease progression; repair damage caused by the condition; or improve the quality of life for children suffering from Sanfilippo.
On this once-in-a-lifetime adventure, you’ll trek through the Australian outback on one of the most spectacular walking tracks in the world—the Larapinta Trail. Every step you take will bring us closer to a world without Sanfilippo.
Join us on the Sanfilippo Hike For Hope in 2021 and make a difference to children living with Sanfilippo Syndrome and their families.
We respectfully acknowledge the Arrernte people as the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the Central and Western Arrernte Country which includes the Larapinta Trail and the West MacDonnell region. We thank them for sharing this beautiful land with us.
How it works
Register for the Sanfilippo Hike for Hope
We have partnered with the adventure company, Inspired Adventures, for the Sanfilippo Hike for Hope. They will be there throughout the journey offering fundraising and travel support every step of the way. Alongside your new philanthropic journey, you will also embrace your inner adventurer by taking part in a physically and mentally demanding challenge.
Setup your fundraising page
Your fundraising target is $4,000. This will make an enormous difference in helping us to achieve our purpose to drive research for a world without Sanfilippo. It may seem like a big challenge but you will be completely supported by the Inspired Adventures team. You'll have dedicated 1-1 fundraising support from the time you sign up right through until your adventure begins.
- Kerry And Dan just donated $50.00
- Elite Spinal Physiotherapy and Pilates just donated $200.00
- Caitriona Comerford just donated $52.50
- Amanda Apps just donated $52.50
- Joyce Campbell just donated $105.00
- Reva & Michael Luscombe just donated $105.00
- Glenys Hess just donated $105.00
- Nadine Wiltshire just donated $26.25
- Julia Tricklebank just donated $52.50
- Maria Bach just donated $210.00
- Kylie Seward just donated $52.50
- Clare Claydon just donated $105.00
- Elijah Edwards just donated $50.00
- Louise Edwards just donated $26.25
- Bianca Dent just donated $25.00
- Lee Nelson just donated $26.25
- Sarah Pearson just donated $105.00
- Christina Clifton just donated $52.50
- Shawline Pty Ltd just donated $4000.00
- Finnigan just donated $26.25