Megan Donnell, Founder
As the founder of the Sanfilippo Children’s Foundation, Megan has oversight of all aspects of the organisation both strategic and operational.
Her key activities include:
- engaging and aligning with partner organisations and patient groups globally;
- operational management of the foundation including marketing, communications, and administration;
- managing the financial position of the organisation, from fundraising and revenue
- generation through to distribution of funds;
- executing the foundations’ strategic plan.
Megan lives on the Northern beaches of Sydney and is the mother of two children, Isla and Jude, who both have Sanfilippo Syndrome.
Prior to making the Sanfilippo movement her life’s work, Megan’s occupation was a management consultant, specialising in large-scale IT project management and organisational change management.
Contact Megan via email: email@example.com