How to Apply for Funding
2019 Project Grant Round
The Sanfilippo Children's Foundation is currently calling for expressions of interest for:
- Translational Research Grants which provide funding for projects with significant potential to move through the translational pipeline towards treatment. This includes pre-clinical and clinical research to develop new treatments.
- Incubator Grants which focus on small scale projects investigating bright new ideas with the potential to generate results that may attract larger scale funding.
We fund research worldwide, with priority given to projects most relevant to our objectives regardless of geography, discipline or researcher.
- Grant round opens: 25th February 2019
- Deadline for the submmission of expressions of interest: 25th March 2019
- Successful expressions of interest will be notified in mid-April
- Deadline for full applications: 20th May 2019
- Funding decisions will be made in August/September 2019.
How to apply
*If using IE (Internet Explorer), right click Expression of Interest link and save file to your local computer. If you have any further problems please email us for a form.
For more information, please email email@example.com
2019 Post Graduate Scholarships
The Sanfilippo Children’s Foundation aims to support promising health and medical researchers early in their careers to build next generation capability in the Sanfilippo field of research.
We have partnered with the NHMRC and Adelaide University to offer supplementary scholarships to students undertaking PhD projects relevant to Sanfilippo Children’s Foundation’s research strategy. The awards will be at the discretion of our Scientific Advisory Board.
In partnership with the NHMRC, we are offering Post Graduate Scholarships to fund outstanding health and medical graduates to attain a research-based postgraduate degree (PhD or a Masters Degree) in the Sanfilippo field.
Applications can be made via the NHMRC’s Postgraduate Scholarship application process.
Applications open: 17th April 2019
Applications Close: 12th June 2019
Applications are invited for a supplementary scholarship leading to the degree of PhD in the Faculty of Health Sciences or Science at the University of Adelaide. The scholarship will be for up to 3 years and has a stipend of $5000 per annum (on top of the stipend awarded by the university).
Application for Admission must be submitted using the Online Application Form available at: https://hdrapp.adelaide.edu.au/auth/login
Please email a summary of your application for admission to Dr Kristina Elvidge, Research Grants Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) with “Application for Sanfilippo Children’s Foundation PhD Scholarship” in the subject heading.
More information is available on the Adelaide University website under the heading "Health Sciences - Supplementary/Top-up HDR Scholarships".
Applications open: 1 September
Applications close: 31 October
(Note: there is also a mid-year scholarship round 10 April-31 May that some students may be eligible for.)